Sunday, December 8, 2013

Magtratransfer na ako (I'm getting transferred)

Transfer week!  Just got the transfer list and I'm getting transferred!  It's kind of a good feeling and a bad feeling.  Don't really know what to think about it especially since we're getting pulled out.

So this week on Thanksgiving, I was on splits with Elder Young again.  It was kind of cool to be on splits with another American during Thanksgiving because we went all out on the food.  We bought two chickens, Mountain Dew, and a huge thing of ice cream. Needless to say it was the best feast I've had on the mission so far! 

This is how they til the rice fields!
It was a surprisingly good week with all that has happened and we still ended up getting a lot of lessons.  It was definitely a learning experience this week.  It kinda stinks I'm getting transferred because the baptism that was supposed to happen this week didn't happen and we postponed it till next week but neither of us will be here. 
 Don't really know what is going to happen there. 

Before I go I'd like to be thankful for my mom and dad and the rest of the family.  Without all of you I wouldn't be on a mission.  I love you all so much and I'm thankful for the good examples you have been to me.

Kita kits
Crazy kids!
Elder Tribe

No comments:

Post a Comment