Sunday, October 19, 2014

I can't believe it's already been another conference!  It feels like things are going by way to fast!  

This conference week was really good and one of my favorite talks was probably the very first talk of priesthood session by Quentin L Cook.  It was all about the choices we make and not to waste time with the mundane things of the world.  I like the scripture he really used in Isiah 7:15 "Refuse the evil, and choose the good."  Pretty much self explanatory.

Writing letters every week is getting pretty hard.  I have less and less to write every week.  

The branch right now is doing great.  We just got a new branch presidency and they are doing great and doing their best to get this branch actually moving forward.  

We've been trying to contact less actives for a while now but not having much success.  I think a lot of them have been dead for a long time or they moved ten years ago.

We went back to Tatay Pillor after not teaching him for a while and told him the church is just up the road.  He said "Expect me to be there this Sunday."  Two hours after the lesson it hit us that it was conference so we ran back but he wasn't there.  We decided to write a little note on his door that said church was in Solano but next week it'll be just up the road.

We've been teaching a new lady, May Anne.  She was an investigator before and part of a part member family.  We're really focusing on her so she'll come to church with her less active husband.

We had a party this week for a missionary who came home.  He is really cool and he's going to work with us this Wednesday.   If he works with us, it'll be my first fellow shipper I've had in this area other than President Quinones and Dulnuan.

We've been getting a lot of referrals from the sister missionaries in Bagabag and we're going to try and contact all five of them this week.

My clothes recently have been super yellow and getting really disgusting even though i'm washing them.  I asked Nanay Bayatan if she had a solution to my problem.  Turns out what she gave me worked and my clothes are white again!
123 jump draw

little, little house

teeter totter

I think that's all that is really going on right now.  
Love you guys!
E.Tribe

No comments:

Post a Comment