Sunday, April 19, 2015

Conference Week

"The living prophet is more important to us than a dead prophet... God's revelation to Adam did not instruct Noah to build the Ark. Noah needed his own revelation. Therefore the most important prophet, so far as you and I are concerned, is the one living in our day and age to whom the Lord is currently revealing his will for us." -Erza Taft Benson  Conference this last week was really good!  I think the Saturday sessions were better than the Sunday sessions.

We had only two investigators make it to conference this week which is not bad considering we had to watch it in a different barangay.  Sister Flordelisa this week is still doing great and passed her baptismal interview.  She will be baptized this Saturday!

This week other than conference was kind of boring.  Nothing much happened.  We've still just been trying to find new people but I think this area is the most I've ever been denied or ran from.

A little while ago I forgot to tell you that we ate dog.  I didn't know it was dog at first because they told me it was something else.  I ate a whole lot of it and then my body started to feel a little warmer than usual.  That's when I realized I probably ate dog because everyone here says when you eat dog your body kind of heats up a little bit.  They then told me it was dog.  They made sure it was a clean dog so I didn't get any worms from it.

 Well that's really it this week.  Love you guys!
E.Tribe

No comments:

Post a Comment