Sunday, May 3, 2015

Best Trunky week ever!

Baptism ni Flordeliza
This was a good week because we weren't trunky!  We had some really good lessons and witnessed a miracle.

So this last Saturday Flordeliza was baptized!  The baptism went really well and we had a lot of people show even though it was at 8:30 in the morning.  Flordeliza is an awesome lady!

Baptism ni Flordeliza
Selling/Buying Pusit
We've extended 3 more baptismal dates this week which was really good and I'm excited for the next Elder to come take my spot here in Mabini because I'm transferring this week to my final area.  We extended a goal date to Mylin a new investigator and when my comp said it she jumped out of her chair.  It was probably the best invitation I've ever seen.

Well, last week we blessed a really old man.  I mean REALLY old!  He can't hear anymore and is a walking skeleton.  Actually he doesn't walk because he doesn't eat anymore. Everyone was telling us he was going to die and we believed them but we still blessed him and the next day he was better!  It was awesome!  He looked 5 kilos heavier and was eating for the first time in a long time!  He didn't say much to us because he couldn't hear what we were saying but he looked happy. haha

The area right now is good and it feels good to know I left it better than when I found it.  I really love Mabini so it's going to be hard to leave but I know the Lord needs me somewhere else in his vineyard.
Mga tinaturan namin
We filled this house in with dirt for their flooring
Rodger Lungan, Alger Aranda, and Daryl Bilog
Golfing for P-day at the military base in Iliagan
Picture with my anak and asawa
Add caption

E.Tribe

No comments:

Post a Comment