Sunday, May 24, 2015

Well after I called you last week I got really sick with a fever and was throwing up all night.  This week I forced myself to work but I think I made a bad idea because I ended up getting heat exhaustion as well.  It wasn't a very good week for the work or anything because I was sick almost half the week.

This last week we did get to teach Edmond again.  It was a good lesson and we set a baptismal date for him on June 27.  Edmond is a stud and is doing everything he can to be baptized.  He is always asking us what he needs to do to get ready for his baptism and what things he needs to avoid to be baptized.  He is really awesome.

We had Zone meeting this week.  We taught all about contacting because our zone is struggling with it.  It was a really good lesson and I think it helped the zone out.

We also had quarterly interviews with President Rahlf.  He counted all the interviews I've had and then said that this one wasn't going to be official because I'm going to see him in a couple weeks anyways for when I go home.
I'm trying really hard not to get trunky!  I'm still working and doing everything I should but when I get in the apartment after work I sometimes just count the days on the calendar.  

This week is going to be a way better week because we have splits scheduled with the Elders here in our zone.  I like going on splits and it feels like it's been a while so I'm looking forward to it!  

Love you all!
E.Tribe

No comments:

Post a Comment