Sunday, May 31, 2015

This is it!

Oh man, I can't believe it's actually here...  I don't want it to be here yet!


Well this really has been so far the best two years of my life.  I've learned so much from the people of the Philippines.  I'm really going to miss the people here.  Yesterday saying good bye was kind of hard.  It's still hard to make myself believe that i'm actually going to leave. 
This last week we did have the baptism of Julie Ann.  She picked me to baptize her so I was pretty excited to be able to baptize her my last Saturday in the mission.  It was a really successful week.

Well my mission was definitely worth it.  I've loved every second of it!  Even through the hard times and the good times.  I wouldn't trade these two years for any other two years.  It's been a real blessing to be able to serve the Lord and the people of the Philippines.  I've come to know my Savior more than I think I ever could have through teaching and loving the people here.  I've seen the Savior's hand in my mission.  I love my mission. 

The End!
E.Tribe





No comments:

Post a Comment