Sunday, December 21, 2014

Transfer Week

This cycle has probably been the fastest cycle in my mission.  This Wednesday the sisters that were in the MTC with me are also going home so it's kind of weird seeing them go.  It's also transfer week and I'm not getting transferred and neither is my companion so nothing is really going to change for at least another month and a half.

This week we had a Mission tour and Elder Bowen from the Quorum of the 70 came and visited.  His talk was really good about the covenant of the priesthood and the tribes of Israel.  He told the sisters to ask their future husbands three questions, Where is the oath and covenant of the priesthood found, what it means to them, and how they have used it in their lives?  Good thing I already know the questions so I can be that much more prepared to answer those questions.  I learned a lot from him and got pumped up from all the things he said.  It was a really good conference.

So our investigator brother Roy is going great.  The other day we were a little late getting back from our mission conference so when we got out we weren't sure if brother Roy was going to be home.  When we got to his house and we started talking and talking about prayer when he told us that just 15 minutes ago he was alone in his room and decided to pray to know what to do with his life and his new family and what do you know,  we show up. He said that he believes we were the answer to his prayer and he wants to go to church but he has to wait until his baby can be around a lot of people.

Oh and we also as a zone went to the Ilagan sanctuary earlier.  We hiked up a river to a really cool waterfall.  I did the hike barefoot the whole way so my shoes wouldn't be wet all day.  They also have a lot of animals that are all malnourished. Pics on the way




Well I love you guys!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment