Sunday, March 8, 2015

Nandito na ang taginit

This was a really good week but it was a little bit disappointing as well.  We started really teaching Sister Crispina, the one lady who attended church last week.  She would have been a golden investigator but she moved back to Manila last week and might not come back.  It was pretty devastating kasi we just extended a baptismal date at the end of March.  She was also telling us that she is excited and wants to be baptized.

It's really starting to get hot here!  Our CR is starting to feel like an oven.  Even though it's hot, the work is still really going good.  We've made a lot a of new contacts this last week and I can't wait to go follow them all up. 

For the past week or so every time we'd walk by this one house there would be a guy sitting out side and he'd always say, "Hello."  I'd walked by a couple times during the week but the other night I couldn't just walk by again.  We walked up and met his family and they seemed really excited to hear what we had to say.  The whole time I was talking to them I could feel something different than all our other contacts.  I can't wait to go visit them again.

With Nora it was a pretty hard week.  After we had set a baptismal date she told us the other day to post pone the baptism because she isn't sure about it yet.  She tells us she wants her husband to come to church with her first.  It's going to be pretty hard considering her husband is never sober but we're not going to give up.  Walang imposible sa Diyos.

Well that's it this week.  I also got a call telling me I'm going to Manila this Friday or Saturday for VISA stuff.  It's going to be amazing!!  I get to eat Wendys and doughnuts and cinnamon rolls!  

I'm out!


E.Tribe

No comments:

Post a Comment