Sunday, August 24, 2014

Getting Punted is still the Lord's Work

After I emailed you last Monday night I was playing Boogle with the Queniones family.  While talking about transfers and what was going to happen to the other missionaries in the zone, I got a call from President Rahlf, calling me to be a District Leader.

This week we postponed the baptism of Reynante and Dandan again.  Reynante broke the WofW and missed church.  It was a huge bummer to find out he broke the WofW, but it was a bigger relief that he told us instead of hiding it the whole time.  We extended their baptismal date to September 20th so hopefully they'll be prepared by then. 

Right now in my area we are really struggling with active members that are going less active.  It's starting to honestly kill me!  Right after we teach them the other members tell me they go buy coffee and are going to other churches.  We are getting pretty bummed with all the things in this area.  It's not progressing now and hasn't progressed for over a year but still working like none other to try to see a little improvement.

This week for some reason I noticed people telling us they've felt something with us they haven't felt in other missionaries.  It's been said by more than three people recently.  I guess me and my comp have a third companion with us, the spirit! haha
Cooking w the Branch President

Lunch w Sister Ivy

Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment